- Service name and description
Amendment of an aerodrome certificate
- Specific Conditions
The regulatory framework for the amendment of an aerodrome certificate is stipulated in CAR-139, Chapter 11.5., where a certificate is amended when:
a) There is a change in the use or operation of the aerodrome;
b) There is a change in the boundaries of the aerodrome;
c) The holder of the aerodrome certificate requests the amendment; or
d) There is a change in the ownership or management of the aerodrome.
- Applicable for Customers
Aerodrome operator / Companies
- Service provider
Aerodrome Safety Department
- Application: written application shall be submitted to PACA (DGCAR) at least 30 days before the date of intended service provision
- Review: On receipt of a request for an amendment, the PACA will conduct such checks and inspections as are necessary to ensure that the full implications of the request have been addressed by the aerodrome operator.
- Amendment of Aerodrome Certificate: The PACA will only amend the aerodrome certificate, when the PACA is completely satisfied that all regulatory and critical safety elements have been adequately addressed; this may require a further audit / inspection.
- Delivery of Aerodrome Certificate: Collection shall be at PACA head quarter Muscat Office as informed by the PACA.
- Record: The Applicant will provide all documents required for filing purposes.
- Required Documents
An applicant for an aerodrome certificate shall submit to PACA:
- Written Letter
- Any documents or plan on the subject of the amendment required.
- Fees & Payment Mechanism
- Application fees: free
- Time Consumed
- not less than 30 days before the date of intended service provision