Public Relations Department
The Public Relations Department provides the following services:
- Develop a work plan for the department and approve it from the CEO and work on implementing it.
- Arranging travel, hospitality, and accommodation for PACA's guests and official delegations in coordination with the relevant administrative divisions.
- Provide transportations and all related to the protocols for the PACA's guests in coordination with the related entities.
- Preparing the appropriate programs for PACA's guests in coordination with the relevant administrative divisions.
- Support the Strategic Planning Directorates in organizing conferences, seminars, and exhibitions organized by the PACA, and preparing the necessary budget.
- Support the Strategic Planning Directorates in performing and preparing for local and international events of the PACA's interest.
- Cooperating with the concerned entities inside and outside the PACA in implementing public relations programs and preparing reports on their follow-up.
- Issuing entry and residence visas procedures for non-Omani employees and their family members as well as the delegated visitors of the PACA.
- Issuing condolences to the employees of the PACA.
- Carry out any other work assigned to the Department by the CEO.