Organizations & International Cooperation Section
The section of Organizations and International Cooperation is specialized in:
- Enhancing the external relations of the PACA with its counterparts in other countries in various fields related to the civil aviation sector.
- Carrying out all activities related to international cooperation and to follow up various programs in this field with Arab, regional, international countries, organizations and authorities in coordination with the concerned entities.
- Coordinating with the relevant administrative divisions with regards to the conferences, seminars, and committees in which the PACA participates.
- Referring the studies and topics received from the Arab, international organizations and authorities to the competent authorities to take the necessary action and follow up their implementation.
- Participating in the preparation and review of the agreements and study the various areas of cooperation with Arab, regional, international organizations and authorities in coordination with the concerned administrative divisions in the PACA.
- Preparing special reports for the activities of the Arab, regional and international organizations and authorities in which the PACA participates.
- Proposing possible ways to benefit from programs and events organized by Arab, regional and international organizations and authorities in coordination with the various administrative divisions in the PACA
- Follow-up and coordination of the preparation of topics for PACA representative participants in external meetings, and follow-up access to the records and implementation of recommendations.
- Participating in the preparation and study of memorandums of understanding and cooperation, and preparing their executive programs to ensure the implementation of the items contained therein, in coordination with the relevant administrative divisions.
- Preparing files of participation and visits by the CEO and Directors General.
- Conduct an annual assessment of what is being achieved within the framework of international cooperation, identify any obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- Managing the Technical Library of the PACA, ensuring the updating of documents, legislation and periodicals reports according to the requirements of international organizations and distributing them to the relevant administrative divisions.
- Any other tasks within the scope of competence.