Customer Services Department
The Customer Services Department is responsible for the following:
- Receiving customers, handling and recording their applications.
- Provide the customers with the required information regarding their applications and guide them to the concerned entities in the PACA.
- Categorize requests of the customers, and direct them to meet required stuff.
- Create a record to report the submitted requests and topics and refer them to the relevant divisions in the PACA.
- Sorting the requests of the customers and presenting them to the CEO for guidance.
- Follow-up work of the various divisions in the PACA for subjects submitted by citizens to ensure that they are not delayed.
- Inform the applicant about the taken action and the outcome.
- Submit periodic reports to the CEO on the subjects related to the customers, and prepare the statistical tables after the inventory, sorting, and classification.
- Analyse of requests to know the orientation and submit them with the following suggestions to the CEO.
- Take the necessary procedures to ensure the electronic transformation of the customers' services of in coordination with the Department of Information Technology.
- Any other tasks falling within its competence.