Cabin crew license
1. Service name and description
- Cabin crew license (Issuing - Adding new qualification - Renewing).
- Service is requested by airline companies when they have intention to certify cabin crew under specific conditions
2. Service stages brief description
- Application letter to Flight Safety Director requesting obtaining cabin crew licenses.
- Reviewing the request, Cabin crew who fulfill the requirements will be called for assessments.
- Requesting the operator to pay the imposed fees when nominated cabin crew passed the examinations.
3. Service provider
Directorate of Flight Safety – Licensing Department
4. Service related information
The average required time to provide the service is five working days.
5. Service required documents
- Application letter addressed to Flight Safety director.
- Application form.
- Cabin crew training programme.
- 2x photographs with license holder signature.
- Passport or ID card copy.
- Copy of an Omani authenticated medical certificate.
- The request must be submitted to flight safety directorate at least 15 days before the license expiry date.
6. Service fees
|New issue or renewal||70 Omani Rials|
|Reissue or replacement||50 Omani Rials|
|Additions||15 Omani Rials|
7. Complains and grievance
Visit flight safety directorate during working hours in the event of non-issuance of the license.