Unmanned Aircraft Systems UAS (Drone)
- Service name and description
- Issuance of approval to operate Drone in Oman Airspace
- Service is requested by Government, companies and individual
- Drone operator shall be 18 years old and above (Passport copy).
- Service stages brief description
- Fill in AWR application form 033
- Summit all documents required
- Making sure that the request complies with PACA requirements.
- Aware of Civil Aviation Low/Civil Aviation Regulation (CAR107) and executive regulation
- Paying the imposed fees prior to grant the approval.
- Service provider
Department of Flight Safety – Airworthiness Section
- Service related information
- The average required time to provide the service depends on receiving complete application and receiving of no objection letters from ROP,NSA,RAFO and Ministry of information in case of filming production.
- Service required documents
- Sponsor/contractor covering letter
- Company covering letter
- Lease agreement (If Drone is leased)
- Radio station license (if applicable)
- Radio equipment installation (if applicable)
- Certificate of Insurance
- Operation Manual/Drone Specifications
- Operational Site coordinates
- Prove Remote pilot; License/Training
- Service fees
Not approved yet refer to Airworthiness Section