1. Service name and description
- Pilots License (Issuing - Adding new qualification - Renewal).
- Service is requested when airlines have intention to assign pilots to operate flights under specific conditions.
2. Service stages brief description
- Application letter to Flight Safety Director requesting obtaining commercial flying licenses (CPL) or Airline Transport Pilots License (ATPL).
- Reviewing the request and conducting laws and regulations test for successful requests.
- Paying the imposed fees when passing the tests.
3. Service provider
Directorate of Flight Safety – Licensing Department
4. Service related information
The average required time to provide the service is five working days.
5. Service required documents
- Service application form.
- 2x recent photographs in uniform with blue background.
- Copy of the pilots training programme attached with form (PELO 406).
- Copy of the original license.
- Copy of the Omani authenticated medical certificate.
- Passport or ID copy.
- An authenticating letter from the flying license provider.
- English language competent certificate.
- Application must be submitted 15 days before the expiration date, but can be received by flight safety directorate 60 days before the expiration of the license
6. Service fees
|New issue or renewal||300 Omani Rials|
|Adding new qualification||60 Omani Rials|
|Evaluation||70 Omani Rials|
7. Service request conditions
This is pilots only service.
8. Complains and grievance
Visit flight safety directorate during working hours in the event of non-issuance of the license.