Application for Registration of Aircraft
1. Service name and description
- Registration of Aircraft for AOC holder
2. Service stages brief description
- Making sure that the request complies with PACA requirements.
- Refer to CAR45, 47, CAN1-3, 1-4, ANNEX 7, CAL CHAPTER 7, and OPM-P4-CHAPTER22.
3. Service provider
Department of Flight Safety – Airworthiness section
4. Service related information
- The average required time to provide the service depends on assigned date by AOC holder for Aircraft delivery
- Duty travel cost for Aircraft delivery is born by applicant
- Make sure the Registration Mark is reserved
- Make sure the ELT and Mode S is designated
5. Service required documents
- Letter from the AOC holder.
- DGCAR forms AWR/010,020,027 &015)
- Bill of Sale/Lease agreement to be submitted at TOT
6. Service fees
- Refer to CAN 1-06