RecruiterPublic Authority for Civil Aviation.
MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL, SALALAH AND OTHER UPCOMING REGIONAL AIRPORTS IN THE SULTANATE OF OMAN
25 July 2016
1 August 2016
1- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS
* Candidates (male or female) should preferably not be older than 49 years.
* Candidates must have at least 3 years validation experience in area and area surveillance in a busy ACC using fully automated equipment.
* Candidates must hold a valid air traffic controller license issued by an ICAO Contracting State with Ratings for Area and Area Surveillance (with at least area radar).
* Candidates must have a good level of spoken and written English (ICAO Level 4 or greater duly certified by the National Licensing Authority).
* Candidates must have ICAO Class 3 or Euro control Class 2 medical certificate and / or meet with the Oman medical fitness requirements.
* Candidates must have attended ICAO approved courses related to Air Traffic Management.
Those interested should send the following:
1. Detailed CV together with recent passport size photograph.
2. Copy of qualifications claimed in the C.V.
3. A clear photocopy of valid passport.
The Directorate General for Air Navigation/The Directorate General of Support Services.
The Director, Administration & Finance.
P O Box 1,
Postal Code 111 CPO, Muscat International Airport
Sultanate of Oman.
Or by email, with scanned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org